Fodi site logo

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Search:     Advanced search
+  Fodi at Baldninja.com
|-+  Fodi: The Forums
| |-+  Comic Reactions
| | |-+  good job
Pages: [1]
Topic: good job  (Read 4225 times) Print
cammobeast
Position: Aimless Driver

out of all the webcomics i have looked at over the past year, i like yours the best.  i found it when looking though various indexes(indexi? indexcies?) and noticing a small pic of lara chugging a fodi, and i have been intregued ever since.

i have read all of the classics as well as your new strips.  sometimes i wonder what the heck is going on with your plots, i can't explain why i like your art so much.... and mysteriously enough these two factors have made me even more interested.

the coloring has always impressed me, as has your ability to come up with witty, and possilby meaningful, comics on such a frequent basis.

your comic can also be very thought provoking.  im thinking expecially about some of the comments about the bush/kerry election (which i didnt agree with, but got me thinking)....
i write pages and pages of opinions and its all probably stuff you guys have heard a million times before,...
so ill just say amazing job.  i hope to see more of your work, and i wish you the best of luck in your creative careers.

p.s.  sorry im such a crap speller.  i also drink lots of cheap beer, sorry for that too.
 IP: [ Logged ] View Profile Email
Matt

Group: Administrator
Position: Ninja with Hair Loss

Thanks for the feedback. I never get enough of it.  This is the kind of thing that gives me that warm fuzzy feeling (besides a good beer) and you've got my encouragement up for sure.

Happy reading!
-------------------------------
I like cheese.
 IP: [ Logged ] View Profile WWW Email
« previous next »
Print
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to: