Fodi site logo

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Search:     Advanced search
+  Fodi at Baldninja.com
|-+  Fodi: The Forums
| |-+  News
| | |-+  New Month, New Votes
Pages: [1]
Topic: New Month, New Votes  (Read 3948 times) Print
Matt

Group: Administrator
Position: Ninja with Hair Loss

It's a new month, and a new month means the webcomic lists reset!

There's a contest at Eyeskream that I entered.  You can check out the entries here.  THen after you like mine the best, you can go here and vote.  Of course if you like another one better, you can vote for that one, but that'd make me sad.  You also have to be registered for the eyeskream forum.  This is a secret plot from Erik to drum up some new members. ;)

For the first time in three months, Topwebcomics.com has reset its list, and more or less on time as well.  Unfortunately that means our rank has plummetted.  Please help us out.  You can vote for us here or by using the rank image or by using the links above the comic.  Please do so as often as you are ble so that we might share the Fodi goodness.  I get a lot of visits from TWC, but I rather need to be in the top 100 to accomplish that.  Thanks!

You can also vote for us at buzzComix, but chances are they'll be down as usual. Sigh.

Also, a special thanks to the guest comic artists this week.  I may or may not be getting started with the new stuff on monday.  If not, I'll be looking for more guest work, or maybe I'll post some sketches.

You should visit these guys:

Mark Velard - The White Hot Lightning Masters (Of Love)
Dasha - Nightmasks.org
elysian - empyrealism.net
Chris Shill - Casual Gamers
Doug Curtis - The Flying Ferret
-------------------------------
I like cheese.
 IP: [ Logged ] View Profile WWW Email
Dasha

Position: Soldier of Justice

And of course, my site hasn't been updated in over a year.  :mrgreen:

Besides, this one and this one are both funnier.  :?

(I am shameless. -.-)
-------------------------------
img]http://www.nightmasks.org/dasha-doll1.gif[/img]
I look like this. Really, I swear.
 IP: [ Logged ] View Profile WWW Email
« previous next »
Print
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to: