Fodi site logo

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Search:     Advanced search
+  Fodi at Baldninja.com
|-+  Fodi: The Forums
| |-+  News
| | |-+  Pimping My Stuff
Pages: [1]
Topic: Pimping My Stuff  (Read 4569 times) Print
Matt

Group: Administrator
Position: Ninja with Hair Loss

I'm in need of extra money this month, so if you'd like to help out, i've got some Ebay auctions up right now. Lots of varied stuff (old computer stuff, some magic cards, some women's clothing my wife doesn't want, etc). More stuff will be going up each day.  If you want any of it, please bid or buy now, whichever floats your boat.

Or if you'd like something else, be sure to look at the Fodi stores I have set up. If there's any merchandise that's not up in one that you'd really want, I could add it.

Or, if you're riding the wave of altruism, I do have a donate button over there to the right of this news post (if you are reading this on the website's front page).  Any donations are guaranteed to go directly back into the site (hosting fees, art supplies, advertising, etc).  It doesn't so much help me personally with my finances, but it does help ensure this comic will continue on.

Thanks! I wouldn't be here without my readers.
-------------------------------
I like cheese.
 IP: [ Logged ] View Profile WWW Email
Dasha

Position: Soldier of Justice

Question: How much do you actually make on a sale through cafepress? I want to buy a shirt or two, but on the other hand, all my dressers are so full of crap right now I'll have to donate to a homeless shelter to make room for them.

If your take isn't that big, I'd be better off just paypal'ing you some bucks, because then I wouldn't have to clean out my dresser right away.  8)
img]http://www.nightmasks.org/dasha-doll1.gif[/img]
I look like this. Really, I swear.
Matt

Group: Administrator
Position: Ninja with Hair Loss

On almost all of the apparel I make 3.01 and on the rest of the stuff, it depends (Smaller things like stickers and coasters I make 1.50 to 2)
I like cheese.
Dasha

Position: Soldier of Justice

In that case, hell... payday's Friday. I'll just send ya ten bucks or something.  :P
img]http://www.nightmasks.org/dasha-doll1.gif[/img]
I look like this. Really, I swear.
« previous next »
Print
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to: