Fodi site logo

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Search:     Advanced search
+  Fodi at Baldninja.com
|-+  Fodi: The Forums
| |-+  News
| | |-+  Store, Sims
Pages: [1]
Topic: Store, Sims  (Read 3600 times) Print
Matt

Group: Administrator
Position: Ninja with Hair Loss

Apparently from Sept 14 to Sept 21 Cafepress is running a "Summer Blowout Sale" and you can get $2 off Baby Doll Tees, Jr. Raglans, Jr. Tank Tops, and Women's Tank Tops.  The coupon code is Breeze2.  If you want a design that isn't available in one of those, let me know and I'll add it to the store.

Also, you may have noticed all the Sims 2 Fodi character screenshots in my topwebcomics.com incentives.  I'm planning to put up an extras page filled with guest art, wallpaper, etc.  I'll also provide all these Sims for download if you are interested. drop me a line by email or on the forum. Thanks!

Also, I'll be running out of sims character screens soon, so I'll probably go to Sims "comics" with random funny lines and/or just go back to Robot Ninja Butler comic panels.  Soon in the future, we'll probably also have a regularly-updated webcomicslist.com incentive, so keep an eye out for that.

Lastly, if you want to help support us, I'd appreciate it if you signed up at The Web Comic List and added us to your favorites along with your other favorite comics. Thanks!
-------------------------------
I like cheese.
 IP: [ Logged ] View Profile WWW Email
« previous next »
Print
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to: