Fodi site logo

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Search:     Advanced search
+  Fodi at Baldninja.com
|-+  Fodi: The Forums
| |-+  Comic Reactions
| | |-+  Breast Reduction
Pages: [1]
Topic: Breast Reduction  (Read 5957 times) Print
Matt

Group: Administrator
Position: Ninja with Hair Loss

I'm trying, honest!

Larger breasts are easier to draw.  I suspect that this is a leading cause of large breasts in drawings (especially fantasy settings).  The other part is naturally the desire of men to look at large breasts.

But holy crap, the Fodi women were getting back pains left and right!  I'm trying to tone that down a bit.

I can't imagine what someone going through the archive is going to think when they watch the magical world of mighty morphin breast sizes!

Feel free to share your thoughts.  And please do.
-------------------------------
I like cheese.
 IP: [ Logged ] View Profile WWW Email
minignome
Position: Lesser Justice

darn Matt you've just ruined my theory that you've surrounded yourself with big breasted women.

If you're going to reduce the breast size, reduce some of em, but not all of them.  I think the only real reason for it would be to differentiate the characters more.

Love the comic so far ;o)
 IP: [ Logged ] View Profile Email
Matt

Haha. As I mentioned in my Fleenterview, the comicdoes not alter reality.  It also doesn't really reflect reality too well any more. ;)

I think Zita will probably end up being large-chested, just because it seems right, but Lara will probably be about as reduced as she has been in these latest strips where she's held captive.

Thanks for the words. Hope to see you around the forums some more.
I like cheese.
minignome

whew, thank god.  If that's reduced then I can handle that all day ;oP.  To be totally honost I really didn't notice the difference, it might be because we just haven't gotten to seen the two of them side by side yet.
Matt

My goal is to try to never publically put my older art next to my newer art. ;)  that way, no one will be able to easily tell how much I used to suck.

But yeah, the women were all carrying around 50 tons of boob.  It seemed a bit too much.  See here for a fairly gargantuan recent comic.
I like cheese.
minignome

Yeah, that's a lot of boobage, but man they had great posture for carrying all of that around.  Maybe with their new levels of aerodynamicness they will be falling forward now... into the past!
« previous next »
Print
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to: