Fodi site logo

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Search:     Advanced search
+  Fodi at Baldninja.com
|-+  Fodi: The Forums
| |-+  News
| | |-+  Populated by the Fathomless and Unbearable
Pages: [1]
Topic: Populated by the Fathomless and Unbearable  (Read 4064 times) Print
Matt

Group: Administrator
Position: Ninja with Hair Loss

Questionable Content today has an awesome strip that's left my inner metal geek completely satisfied.  A word of adivce to other comic creators out there: If you want to pique my interest, start talking about Opeth and In Flames, etc.  Sure, a link from me is a total tiny blip on Jeph Jacques' radar, but I just had to acknowledge this strip.  Plus, he made me want to go check out that Mastodon album.  Oh wallet, I am sorry to abuse you once again.

I had hoped to add to the Celes sketch or maybe even get the lineart done, but alas I am delayed in the process.  Look for an update on the incentive around Thursday or Friday.  Until then, you can still see the existing sketch by voting here. Voting makes me happy and improves the quality of my comics in some subtle, intangible fashion.  Plus, it helps the cheesemakers produce all sorts of fine cheeses and cures cancer.  How can you not vote?

Today's plug is for Chooken.  It hasn't updated in awhile since life decided to shove its hand down Bev's throat, but it's still a worthwhile read.  If you're lazy and the large archive is daunting to you, just read Part 1 as it's mostly self-contained and gives you the backstory you need to jump in.  Plus, it's several units of length above the original work in the prologue in terms of quality. It'd be like if you compared Fodi today will the first Fodi Classic series.  Go read it.  Oh, and I suppose I should toss out an obligatory warning that there is violence and blood.  And English people being funny.  That's the kicker right there.

The current Fodi series is set to end on Friday. It was originally going to be much longer, but as the story path revealed itself to me, it diverted down a slightly different road and thus it will move into a different (though related) series.  For this reason, the series name might change. Don't be alarmed.  Cows will not drop out of the sky and crush your mother unless you have a habit of precariously placing cows on top of slightly open doors in your mother's house.  If that is the case, then it is very likely that a cow may fall on your mother.  Cow descent aside, I'm wondering what people have to think about the current story.  Feel free to discuss that in the comic reactions forum.  You could decide to do so in reply to this news post, but I'll probably just split the thread off, which requires work.  I am in support of laziness, so please help me prevent force from dotting distance and everything will be Happy. Happy with a capital H.

Matt out.
-------------------------------
I like cheese.
 IP: [ Logged ] View Profile WWW Email
bockelnator 2000
Group: Guest
Will the new series feature Nancy H. bockel?

You owe us at least that much.

Yours,

-Never Accepted Nancyless Yodels Whilst Imbibing Lovely Lagers Yet Our Undying Mores Always Residually Run Yesterday
 IP: [ Logged ]

Email
Matt

Group: Administrator
Position: Ninja with Hair Loss

You need a C-word after Nancyless.  and an M-word and an E-word at the end too.

And you should really probably log in to post, since I thought kami-ga-aru-ninja was you.  Either way, it's silly to Guest post if you post more than one post here.
I like cheese.
 IP: [ Logged ] View Profile WWW Email
foidulus
Position: Aimless Driver

Turns out I had an account, oh well, now I have a better signature.

Still, more Nancy!

Or possibly Wenzels,  ooh, I'm in the land of Wenzels

I should go find a Wenzel
ever Accepted Nancyless Chinese Yodels Whilst Imbibing Lovely Lagers Yet Our Undying Mores Always Residually Run Yesterday So O.K?
 IP: [ Logged ] View Profile Email
« previous next »
Print
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to: