Fodi site logo

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Search:     Advanced search
+  Fodi at Baldninja.com
|-+  Fodi: The Forums
| |-+  News
| | |-+  Typos and Promotion
Pages: [1]
Topic: Typos and Promotion  (Read 3394 times) Print
Matt

Group: Administrator
Position: Ninja with Hair Loss

Today's comic (Thursday), out of all the comics I've drawn, is my favorite.  Yesterday was also the highest traffic (in terms of returning visitors) that we've ever had.  I'd like you all to help me improve on that by using this strip.  If you are active on other forums that allow it, share this comic with them.  Link 'em back here.  Show it to your friends, mention it to relatives.  Whatever it takes.  So long as you aren't just spamming it up (don't, for instance, log in to the Penny Arcade forums as a new user just to post the lilnk), promote using it all you want (Which includes not promoting, should you so choose).

Also, please read the post below about Goats and the post below that about the incentive if you haven't yet.

Also, next Friday (April 14th) is the last day to buy "Lawyer Tested, Vice President Approved" shirts.  After that, the item will be taken down from the store.  The design is as follows; get 'em before they're gone!
-------------------------------
I like cheese.
 IP: [ Logged ] View Profile WWW Email
« previous next »
Print
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to: