Fodi site logo

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Search:     Advanced search
+  Fodi at Baldninja.com
|-+  Fodi: The Forums
| |-+  News
| | |-+  Feed Some Goats
Pages: [1]
Topic: Feed Some Goats  (Read 3384 times) Print
Matt

Group: Administrator
Position: Ninja with Hair Loss

Goats recently turned nine years old.  On Monday, Jon quit his job and entered into the bold new world of making a living by being a webcartoonist.  Do you know what this means?  Giant pork roasts for everyone!

Actually, it means that we all hold the power of food and shelter and goodness when it comes to his fate.  If you aren't already reading Goats, your mission is to become a Goats reader today.  Goats was the very first webcomic I ever read and it is at least one hundred fifteen percent totally excellent.

You should also purchase one of his brand new shirts.  I am personally strongly considering buying the Impeach Xenu shirt, which is saying something since our current monthly budget only allots about $40 for fun purchases.  If I can pony up cold hard cash, then you can too, right?

They (a mysterious group of people who say things) say a reader needs to be exposed to some thing in general at least three times before they deicde to stick with it.  I have linked Goats no less than five times in this post.  If you clicked on at least 60% of them, I rest assured that you have been sucked into awesomeness.

Stand proud!

PS: The celes lineart was completed as seen in the previous post.  You can see it by voting using the vote button thingies that appear above every comic. As usual.
(Yes I am a vote whore)
-------------------------------
I like cheese.
 IP: [ Logged ] View Profile WWW Email
« previous next »
Print
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to: