Fodi site logo

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Search:     Advanced search
+  Fodi at Baldninja.com
|-+  Fodi: The Forums
| |-+  News
| | |-+  Timeslicing, Update Schedule, and Incentive News
Pages: [1]
Topic: Timeslicing, Update Schedule, and Incentive News  (Read 3877 times) Print
Matt

Group: Administrator
Position: Ninja with Hair Loss

The penwork for the Sally incentive is up!  Vote for that here.  Sorry that took so long, but I've been rather sick lately.  It started with a scratchy throat and an overly dry nose... then it went away for a day or so.. and came back in full force with ULTRACONGESTION!  And maybe a small fever and general aches and yucks.

Coming up about midway through June I'll be departing for a project startup that will probably last about a Month.  As much as I'm looking forward to spending time in the Middle of Nowhere, WV (dripping sarcasm!), I'll be wishing I can work on the comic more at that time.  At the moment, I have no idea how this will affect the current update schedule.  Most likely I'll try to do a three/week schedule, though that will be dependant on when/how I'll have access to a scanner.  I should be able to do the coloring and uploading without issues.

I'll also have a smaller startup during the second two weeks of May (though possibly only on one of those two weeks), so I might try a reduced schedule during that timeframe.

I'll keep you posted.

Also: Welcome all you visitors from Hellbound!
-------------------------------
I like cheese.
 IP: [ Logged ] View Profile WWW Email
Steve

Group: Administrator
Position: Hiyah-weizen

Yeah, project startups suck. I ended up spending pretty much last summer living in a Country Inn and Suites in Pottsville PA because I was one of 2 people writing the software for the project. Then when we finally got home, the other guys took vacation time so I got to do support calls.

One of our tech guys went to install a new backup software on the server recently, and he told me that they have a sticky note with MY name, not the company name, next to the support number. :-p

So, Matt, just hope you don't have to do support calls afterward.
-------------------------------
Steve
In  the meadow of sinful thoughts every flower's a perfect one
 IP: [ Logged ] View Profile WWW Email
« previous next »
Print
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to: