Fodi site logo

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Search:     Advanced search
+  Fodi at Baldninja.com
|-+  Fodi: The Forums
| |-+  News
| | |-+  Home Improvement, Or how to make a lot of dust
Pages: [1]
Topic: Home Improvement, Or how to make a lot of dust  (Read 4271 times) Print
Matt

Group: Administrator
Position: Ninja with Hair Loss

My wife and I closed on our new house on May 31.  Being a homeowner is a wonderful feeling.  Now that I work a full time job, have a wife and house, and draw a comic,  I'm hoping I'll develop more powerful eye lasers to cut through the days more quickly.

Right now I'm spending a lot of my time refinishing the hardwood floors and other new house projects.  So I just wanted to give you a warning that the comic schedule might falter a bit.  At the very least, I should be able to get the comics up on time no problem, but I cannot guarantee they'll be in color.  However, color comics are guaranteed through Wednesday June 14th.  After that? Who knows? I'll do my best.

Floor sanding generates and amazing amount of dust.  There is dust coating the kitchen, and the hardwood floors are in other, non-kitchen rooms. Whew.
-------------------------------
I like cheese.
 IP: [ Logged ] View Profile WWW Email
adam
Group: Guest
congrats on the house! you shall now be addressed as Mr.Buchwald
 IP: [ Logged ]

Email
Dasha

Position: Soldier of Justice

Quote from: "Matt"
Now that I work a full time job, have a wife and house, and draw a comic,  I'm hoping I'll develop more powerful eye lasers to cut through the days more quickly.

Eye lasers don't cut through days, they only melt them. Or so I've heard. And melty days take much longer to get through.  :cry:
-------------------------------
img]http://www.nightmasks.org/dasha-doll1.gif[/img]
I look like this. Really, I swear.
 IP: [ Logged ] View Profile WWW Email
« previous next »
Print
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to: