Fodi site logo

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Search:     Advanced search
+  Fodi at Baldninja.com
|-+  Fodi: The Forums
| |-+  News
| | |-+  Guest Strip And More! Monday! Monday Monday!
Pages: [1]
Topic: Guest Strip And More! Monday! Monday Monday!  (Read 3514 times) Print
Matt

Group: Administrator
Position: Ninja with Hair Loss

Be amzed as you witness Monday's strip, which has been drawn by the skillful artistry of the FAAAAAABULOUS Eric Nault!  I wrote the script, and he saved me from scannerless hell by crafting this beauty with his superior art, forged by the dark arts in the skillfully shaded part of town.

Then continue to be amazed as you visit his comic Hellbound and absorb its many wonders of awesome and excellency.

But wait!  Stay tuned Wednesday for another strip!  Will it be draw by the astonishing Eric Nault?  Will it be drawn by me or someone else entirely? Will it be canon? I don't know! Find out Wednesday! Wednesday! Wednesday!

Update: Wednesday's guest strip is by Josh Welling.  Visit visit visit.
Update: Friday's guest strip is by Lou Graziani. Cy-Boar demands you read his comic.
Update: Monday's update will be drawn by Adam Marien of the insidious Mulberry Gallows Project.  The Mulberry Gallows Project makes me smile.
Update: Wednesday's strip was drawn by Josh Welling. Josh is utterly utterly mad and lives in a duck.
-------------------------------
I like cheese.
 IP: [ Logged ] View Profile WWW Email
« previous next »
Print
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to: