Fodi site logo

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Search:     Advanced search
+  Fodi at Baldninja.com
|-+  Fodi: The Forums
| |-+  News
| | |-+  Concert Talk and New Incentive News
Pages: [1]
Topic: Concert Talk and New Incentive News  (Read 3872 times) Print
Matt

Group: Administrator
Position: Ninja with Hair Loss

The George Thorogood show was pretty awesome. I was a little sad he didn't choose to play The Sky Is Crying, but he was keeping to faster, more upbeat songs.  He played a cover of a Johnny Cash song (the name eludes me at the moment) that was just awesome, along with all the usual crowd of songs like Move It On Over, One Bourbon, One Scotch, Ond Beer, and of course Bad To the Bone. All in all it was a fun night.  Well, except for the drunk middle-aged woman grabbing his crotch towards the end. That I did not need to see.

This week's incentive is a drawing I did of Susan while I was on my business trip. I was practicing drawing people from behind.  I rather like how it came out.  You can check that out by voting here (Once it is 7/31/2006, Pacific Time).  You'll notice an elbow on the edge of the picture.  There are two other drawings on that piece of paper that you will eventually get to see.  So stay tuned (I may throw a new incentive up mid-week).
-------------------------------
I like cheese.
 IP: [ Logged ] View Profile WWW Email
The Dark Agent

Position: Soldier of Justice

This is The Agent speaking...

Oh, I envy you.  Where's that transdimensional portal between our worlds when I need it? (you know the one I'm talking about) :peer: Glad you had fun.

As for the new incentive....nice behind.  :)!
-------------------------------
Click and become one with your inner villain at the Intl. Evil Collective
 IP: [ Logged ] View Profile WWW Email
« previous next »
Print
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to: