Fodi site logo

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Search:     Advanced search
+  Fodi at Baldninja.com
|-+  Fodi: The Forums
| |-+  News
| | |-+  Wacom, Buttons, and a New Incentive (And my miserable Sat.)
Pages: [1]
Topic: Wacom, Buttons, and a New Incentive (And my miserable Sat.)  (Read 5253 times) Print
Matt

Group: Administrator
Position: Ninja with Hair Loss

I stuck up a drawing of Angela as a demon/shade hybrid.  I like the shading I did.  I was going to draw a more detailed background, but I got bored with it.  Still, I like how she came out.  You can see her by voting here.  As usual, you'll have to wait until mindight pacific time on Monday.

I also got myself a nice Intous 6x8 Wacom.  Don't expect much change to the comics.  I might improve my coloring with it over time, but I'm still getting used to it, and I still draw the comics by hand.  Only difference is that starting Wednesday, I'll be drawing all comics on bristol board.  This'll increase my supply costs a little bit, so if you'd like to help supplant that cost, feel free to buy something from our shops.  Alternately, let me know what designs you'd like to see.

I'm thiking about offerring some button sets for sale.  Anything you'd like to see on a button?  I'm thinking I could have the beer logo design, maybe Sally's broken heart, and/or some character shots that I like from the comic.  Let me know what you think on the forum.

My car's radiator decided to explode the other day, right after we dropped a lot of money on a riding mower and trimmer.  Driving down the road and the top of the radiator when POOMF!  Coolant sprayed on the windshield. It was great fun.  Saturday was an all-around bad day, since I also burnt my finger bad on the engine casing of my lawnmower while trying to get the battery off of it after the battery was flung out of my headphones by an errant tree branch.  Then my a/c appeared to die in my car, then the radiator poomfed.  No warning light, no high temperature on the gauge, just poomf.  Argh.
-------------------------------
I like cheese.
 IP: [ Logged ] View Profile WWW Email
minignome
Position: Lesser Justice

I'm not much of a button guy myself, but maybe something with bald ninja's and micro brewed beer.

Nice drawing for the vote incentive as well.
 IP: [ Logged ] View Profile Email
The Dark Agent

Position: Soldier of Justice

This is The Agent speaking...

Just voted and put us back into the Top 100, which is becoming harder and harder as the month goes on.
Click and become one with your inner villain at the Intl. Evil Collective
foidulus
Position: Aimless Driver

problem solved.  Also, how did your battery fling out of your headphones?
ever Accepted Nancyless Chinese Yodels Whilst Imbibing Lovely Lagers Yet Our Undying Mores Always Residually Run Yesterday So O.K?
 IP: [ Logged ] View Profile Email
Matt

Group: Administrator
Position: Ninja with Hair Loss

Because of an imparct with an errant tree branch.

Luckily, the radiator and thermostat (which went bad and caused the problem) are both covered under warranty. Yay!
I like cheese.
« previous next »
Print
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to: