Fodi site logo

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Search:     Advanced search
+  Fodi at Baldninja.com
|-+  Fodi: The Forums
| |-+  News
| | |-+  Buttons, Swap Day, and New Incentive
Pages: [1]
Topic: Buttons, Swap Day, and New Incentive  (Read 4554 times) Print
Matt

Group: Administrator
Position: Ninja with Hair Loss

Eyeskream's second swap day begins September 25th.  Click the banner above for details.

I'm getting a new incentive put up.  It'll be available at midnight pacific time on Monday.  It's a picture I drew while practicing with the wacom. Lara holds her sword out in front of her with both hands.  Not my best work, but that's because the post is horrid to draw, and I just wanted to try it.  Check that out  on Monday by voting here.

I'm also thinking about making a set of 1" buttons available.  Probably do like Muffin Time and make a set of 4 available for $3+$1shipping.  Not sure if I want to do character designs or to make the buttons be the logos from the various stylesheets.  Let me know what you think. If you'd like character buttons, let me know which characters you'd be interested in seeing.

Today's plugs:
Check out my buddy Crun's comic, The Hockey Zombie.  He recented had a smashing review at Fleen.
Check out Muffin Time as well, by my buddy Bryan Chojnowski.  People don't pay nearl enough attention to his work.  Fix that, intrepid adventurers!
-------------------------------
I like cheese.
 IP: [ Logged ] View Profile WWW Email
Dasha

Position: Soldier of Justice

And tomorrow is Talk Like a Pirate Day.

Thought I'd remind you, because it's a very important holiday and all.
img]http://www.nightmasks.org/dasha-doll1.gif[/img]
I look like this. Really, I swear.
The Dark Agent

Position: Soldier of Justice

This is The Agent speaking...

I think on campus here the film society managed to get a copy of POTC2 to show in out theater for Pirate Day.
Click and become one with your inner villain at the Intl. Evil Collective
« previous next »
Print
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to: