Fodi site logo

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Search:     Advanced search
+  Fodi at Baldninja.com
|-+  Fodi: The Forums
| |-+  News
| | |-+  Thursday's Comic and Secret Project News!
Pages: [1]
Topic: Thursday's Comic and Secret Project News!  (Read 5247 times) Print
Matt

Group: Administrator
Position: Ninja with Hair Loss

Okay, so Thursday's comic has gone missing!  Thursday's comic has snuck into Friday, that dastardly villain!  So uhm, come back Friday and take a look.  This may require me to put up a comic on Saturday, since Thursday's comic has brutally murdered Friday's.  Drat!

Here's some updated stuff from the Super Secret Project:

Also, so semi-blah news about that.  I'm pretty damn excited about this, and I like how it's going.  I'm going to be using RPG Maker XP, since it uses Ruby as its "scripting" language, which will let me customize the battle system and a LOT of other things and just basically provides a lot of flexibility.  Only my trial runs out in 10 days, and between my wife's birthday coming up and Christmas, etc, it doesn't look like I'll have the cashflow to register it any time soon.  This will slow down development quite a bit.

Any donations to the site will also go to help get that done quicker, so if you want to see this project completed as bad as I do and want to help out, feel free to click on Lara over there.  Thanks!

Update: Just so it's on the main post... No, I will not be using the illegal version.  Besides that it's not the latest version, and causes font headaches, it would also make it illegal to distribute my game, which is something I'd like to do.  Plus, we like legality. ;)  Thursday's Friday's comic will be colored this evening.

Son of Update: I'm almost to halfway there.  Damn you, paypal fees!
-------------------------------
I like cheese.
 IP: [ Logged ] View Profile WWW Email
lbennett
Position: Aimless Driver

Or you could get the free version.........illegally
 IP: [ Logged ] View Profile Email
Steve

Position: Hiyah-weizen

But that is illegal and we are legitimate peopleses.
Steve
In  the meadow of sinful thoughts every flower's a perfect one
Matt

Plus the illegal version has issues with RGSS that I'd rather avoid, thanks to it being an older version.  Plus, using it would make it illegal for me to distribute the game. ;)
I like cheese.
Industrialfish
Group: Guest
Well, there IS a key generator out there that works...

But you should be at least halfway there with donations towards getting the full version...
 IP: [ Logged ]

Email
Matt

Unless I've gotten a bunch of donations today, I'm still not very far towards halfway. ;)
I like cheese.
« previous next »
Print
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to: