Fodi site logo

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Search:     Advanced search
+  Fodi at Baldninja.com
|-+  Fodi: The Forums
| |-+  Technical Issues
| | |-+  Loading forum
Pages: 1 [2]
Topic: Loading forum  (Read 21428 times) Print
Shawna

Position: Reality TV

Let's ask Dr. Internet!

1.   the act of repeating; a repetition.
2.   Mathematics.
   a.   Also called successive approximation. a problem-solving or computational method in which a succession of approximations, each building on the one preceding, is used to achieve a desired degree of accuracy.
   b.   an instance of the use of this method.
3.   Computers. a repetition of a statement or statements in a program.

...I'm not actually sure that answers the question.
I think it does, I never really used "iterations" besides for CS-related things, but it sounds like it's the same thing for "normal people" too. :)
 IP: [ Logged ] View Profile WWW Email
Matt

Group: Administrator
Position: Ninja with Hair Loss

std::vector<CString>::iterator it = m_elementList.begin()
-------------------------------
I like cheese.
Shawna

std::vector<CString>::iterator it = m_elementList.begin()

Java is the work of the devil.  He he he... I'm so glad the closest thing I get to java at my job is javascript which is soooo much easier to deal with.  And Perl, which is fun and quirky.

Let us never discuss Java again.  :-P (But if anyone knows Perl, we have a job opening!)
Steve

Position: Hiyah-weizen

Gasp! Mistaking C++ for Java?

Also, the link should be fixed now.
Last Edit: July 28, 2007, 12:21:56 PM by Steve
Steve
In  the meadow of sinful thoughts every flower's a perfect one
Lindsay

Position: Soldier of Justice

I'm not entirely sure whether I should be contending with the phrasing "normal people" or not. :P I'm thinking I won't, more or less because I'm grossly outnumbered. Although I do have a fierce tiger kitty on my lap ferociously giving me kisses and licking the computer screen. The tongue is like sandpaper. She could kiss you to death. (Still working on the attack command, so until that pans out death by kisses is what we have to work with.)
She's so deliciously low, so horribly dirty.
Very Sleepy People

"Sed omnia praeclara tam difficilia quam rara sunt."
Shawna

Gasp! Mistaking C++ for Java?
Crap!  You'd think I'd know that, since I had to freaking teach people crap like that.  I'm glad I don't have to give back a degree for forum stupidity on my part.  (don't worry, I do recognize it now).

Although I do have a fierce tiger kitty on my lap ferociously giving me kisses and licking the computer screen. The tongue is like sandpaper. She could kiss you to death. (Still working on the attack command, so until that pans out death by kisses is what we have to work with.)
She wouldn't even have to kiss *me* to death, just put me in an enclosed area with her for awhile, and my allergies/asthma would kill me!  The only command you'd have to teach her for that is "stay".
Lindsay

She wouldn't even have to kiss *me* to death, just put me in an enclosed area with her for awhile, and my allergies/asthma would kill me!  The only command you'd have to teach her for that is "stay".

If there's a person, she comes a runnin'. She's the biggest attention whore ever. So, the whole "Stay" thing wouldn't really be necessary. She'd do so automatically. But, yeah, I can sympathise. I, too, and horrendously allergic to cats. On the bright side, though, she'd probably really feel bad about it.
Very Sleepy People

Steve

Position: Hiyah-weizen

She's the biggest attention whore ever.

She is a really adorable cat, though.
Steve
In  the meadow of sinful thoughts every flower's a perfect one
Lindsay

She is a really adorable cat, though.

She really is. Hehe. She tickled your feet with kisses! And you giggled uncontrollably. So cute!
I couldn't sleep last night, and she came in and kept me company. She laid on my chest nuzzling up to my neck for an hour and then she got up and laid on my pillow and cuddled up next to the side of my head and gave me kisses until I finally fell asleep at 5:45 for like 2 hours. She's pretty much the greatest. I was getting extremely frustrated and she grounded me with her cuteness and made it tolerable. It was good quality time.
Very Sleepy People

« previous next »
Print
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to: