Fodi site logo

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Search:     Advanced search
+  Fodi at Baldninja.com
|-+  Fodi: The Forums
| |-+  Off The Beaten Path
| | |-+  Transformers
Pages: [1]
Topic: Transformers  (Read 5307 times) Print
Steve

Group: Administrator
Position: Hiyah-weizen

Hell yes. That was awesome.
-------------------------------
Steve
In  the meadow of sinful thoughts every flower's a perfect one
 IP: [ Logged ] View Profile WWW Email
Matt

Group: Administrator
Position: Ninja with Hair Loss

Yes.

But it needed more Starscream.  And more Starscream scheming about being a bit of a backstabber.
I like cheese.
Lindsay

Position: Soldier of Justice

I went and saw it today. I didn't want to originally because it looked terrible, but then I saw a preview of what looked like a good movie only to find out that it was, you guessed it, Transformers. And I heard Tom Lenk was in it... which was practically a lie seeing as he was in it for like 4 minutes. Anyway, I thought it was really good. Fairly funny, too. It was way, way better than the movie I went in expecting to see.

Though, someone brought a little kid who was like 4. Kid started crying and screaming. The movie scared him and all his parents did was pet his head and hush in his hear to try to quiet him. It's not even like it was just the scary stuff that frightened him. He thought the transformers themselves were scary. The first one that appeared resulted in shrieks, and yet they forced him to sit through the entire movie. What in the sam hill were they thinking bringing a 4-year-old to that movie? Seriously. Jackoffs.
She's so deliciously low, so horribly dirty.
Very Sleepy People

"Sed omnia praeclara tam difficilia quam rara sunt."
The Dark Agent

Position: Soldier of Justice

This is The Agent speaking...

Awesome movie.  Its one of the few movies that lived up to its hype.  Still, they did have Starscream shoot at Megatron, so its nice that they gave a nod to that traditional storyline.  I wonder if Unicron will be in the sequel. :)
Click and become one with your inner villain at the Intl. Evil Collective
« previous next »
Print
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to: