Fodi site logo

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Search:     Advanced search
+  Fodi at Baldninja.com
|-+  Fodi: The Forums
| |-+  News
| | |-+  Facebook
Pages: [1]
Topic: Facebook  (Read 6359 times) Print
Matt

Group: Administrator
Position: Ninja with Hair Loss

I made a Facebook account ages ago when Chris from Hockey Zombie tried to add me as a friend.  Thin I promptly forgot about it.  My wife decided that this must change.  So you can find me on Facebook here.

You may also join the Eyeskream Comics group if you like.

You should also join the greatest facebook group ever created: If this group reaches 4,294,967,296 it might cause an integer overflow

If you add me as a friend, please also send me a message letting me know you read the comic, because I like to know I'm not adding a completely random stranger as a friend.
Last Edit: June 25, 2007, 05:54:16 PM by Matt
-------------------------------
I like cheese.
 IP: [ Logged ] View Profile WWW Email
Steve

Position: Hiyah-weizen

I made a Facebook account ages ago when Chris from Hockey Zombie tried to add me as a friend.  Thin I promptly forgot about it.  My wife decided that this must change.  So you can find me on Facebook here.

omg, lolz, you should totally friend me

------

The company I work for deals with the so-called "social media" and the whole "web 2.0" stuff... so sadly I logged in to facebook for the first time since the last time Lindsay made me (back when I was still IN school). I've been trying to convince one of the guys at work that we need an official company MySpace, just to annoy him.
Steve
In  the meadow of sinful thoughts every flower's a perfect one
Matt

Position: Ninja with Hair Loss

The one plus of facebook is that I can join the International League of Pedants group.

Plus!
I like cheese.
Lindsay

Position: Soldier of Justice

Hey, now. I don't normally do the fad stuff. Most are really stupid, but I actually think Facebook can be a really great resource. Really, I'm serious. Maybe I just feel differently than most people because most people go to school within a few hours of home or whatever, but I've been transplanted 1000 miles away from home and it's really helped me to stay in touch with people in Indiana when I'm in Boston and vice versa during the summer and Christmas break when I'm back in Indy. Also helps me get people's emails, phone numbers, etc. when I need to contact them about a party or about schoolwork because I'm not in the habit of asking people for their phone number. I have never had a conversation with someone involving the exchange of phone numbers, emails or AIM screen names that wasn't awkward. Granted, I'm normally the one being asked, BUT IT'S STILL AWKWARD & WEIRD.

I do hate the new Facebook, though. It allows for easy stalking, and that creeps me out. People change ANYTHING and you know. Unless they change the privacy measures, but some people (like yours truly) are too frigging lazy to bother to.

However, you can look up people that you just met or whatever and look at their info and the groups they're in. Helps give you an idea of what kind of a person they are, and makes you realise early on that you should immediately cease communication with them. (The fact that I just said that makes me think that I've been dating a certain someone for way too long.) 
She's so deliciously low, so horribly dirty.
Very Sleepy People

"Sed omnia praeclara tam difficilia quam rara sunt."
The Dark Agent

Position: Soldier of Justice

This is The Agent speaking...

Sure, I'll friend you on my Stalkbook account.  Steve's been on my friend list for about a year. 
Last Edit: July 18, 2007, 06:51:52 PM by The Dark Agent
Click and become one with your inner villain at the Intl. Evil Collective
Visitor321
Group: Guest
I have visited your site 855-times
 IP: [ Logged ]

Email
« previous next »
Print
Pages: [1]