Fodi site logo

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Search:     Advanced search
+  Fodi at Baldninja.com
|-+  Fodi: The Forums
| |-+  News
| | |-+  OMFG A COMIC! Also: World Youth Day 2008
Pages: [1]
Topic: OMFG A COMIC! Also: World Youth Day 2008  (Read 9483 times) Print
Matt

Group: Administrator
Position: Ninja with Hair Loss

So At the end of the week, I'm off to Sydney, Australia for World Youth Day 2008. Highlights: roughing it on hard floors, sharing faith with a million people or so from around the world, and mass with the pope, seeing an Indian rock band.  Awesome.  I will be returning on the 22nd.  We are taking notepads filled with prayer requests, and our group will be praying for those intentions.  Should you have any prayer requests you'd like me to add, I'll gladly add them if you let me know by tomorrow.  There's 55 people in my group.  Pittsburgh Diocese is sending more people that any other diocese in the world except for the ones in Australia itself. Fun times.

Anyhoo, I drew this comic waaaaay back in February.  Computer, scanner, and life being busy all got in the way of me managing to get this up.  I wanted to put out a comic before I left.  I predict I will be much much less busy after my return trip (assuming our plan doesn't mysteriously crash on a strange island).  Let's hope I can get back into the comic groove then!

For now, enjoy!  If you're lucky, you make get another new one before I depart.
-------------------------------
I like cheese.
 IP: [ Logged ] View Profile WWW Email
The Dark Agent

Position: Soldier of Justice

This is The Agent speaking...

Well I guess we weren't that lucky. :?

Anyway, that's awesome that you'll be seeing the Pope (probably as a tiny dot at the alter) from WYD2008.  Have a good time praying and all that.
Click and become one with your inner villain at the Intl. Evil Collective
david182007
Group: Guest
Hack again?!
 IP: [ Logged ]

Email
Bobzilla
So..... did you make it back from Sydney, and if so, when will we see some fresh comics?  I hope your trip was good, and I hope you had a great experience at WYD.  But some of us would really like to see you use some of those talents to help those of us who need the bizarre and entertaining mix you provide as an escape to our humdrum lives. Please?

Email
The Dark Agent

Hey!  New comics are slowly trickling in!
Kath
It helps if you bribe Matt. Like with hats!  :D

Though he's gonna have too many hats soon, it's hard to find one he doesn't have yet  :(

Email
Bobbo
Wouldn't it be great if Matt made a New Year's resolution to put in a new comic at least, maybe, once a month?  I really am disappointed that this formerly great webcomic has gone into a coma.  Come on, Matt, don't deprive your fans of your talent! Either start posting some new comics or at least kill the thing with some dignity.

Email
SomeReader
Umm... has Matt made it back alive from Australia yet? Is this comic ready to be officially declared dead?

Email
Kathy
Unless they have internets in Australia, I think Matt came back a while ago.

OMFG A COMIC!

Email
The Dark Agent

OMFG Two comics! :shock:
« previous next »
Print