Fodi site logo

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Search:     Advanced search
+  Fodi at Baldninja.com
|-+  Fodi: The Forums
| |-+  News
| | |-+  Buffers, Surgery, Incentives
Pages: [1]
Topic: Buffers, Surgery, Incentives  (Read 6313 times) Print
Matt

Group: Administrator
Position: Ninja with Hair Loss

Monday's comic ties up the Cheese Conspiracy storyline.

On Tuesday my wife and I leave on a three day trip so she can have surgery (not for anything life-threatening). I've currently got Monday and Wednesday's comic in the buffer and should add Friday's tomorrow so your comics won't be interrupted. I would appreciate it if you could throw some prayers our way for the surgery in exchange for my comics benevolence.

Next week I'll have a business trip all week (leaving Monday night, but with luck I'll have the buffer stocked for that too, since I plan to draw while my wife is in surgery. (I've been told that this surgery takes about 7+ levels of Starcraft to complete, so I should hopefully be able to get a few drawn and inked in that time).

Starting on Monday (pacific time) if you vote for us a Top Webcomics you'll get a sketch of Dee Dee to view instead of the Linda art that's been up forever and that I did not like very much. So yay for that.

Added 1/11/2009: Also, apparently our forum was set to require us to approve you.  It's still set that way but now that I know, feel free to log in and/or sign up. I approved everyone that was not obviously a spam bot.  Not a lot going on there right now, but nobody was able to get it.  Really, I just thought you all hated me. S'cool.

Added 1/11/2009 by Steve (abusing godlike forum permissons): Register for the forums, and post in the new forum section for site suggestions/ideas! Feel free to suggest that we upgrade the forum to something more modern.

Added 1/13/2009 by Matt: My wife's surgery went well, though anesthesia decided to strike her a bit heavily with nausea afterwords they are making her stay the night. Thanks for your well-wishing and prayers.
Last Edit: January 13, 2010, 10:54:43 PM by Matt
-------------------------------
I like cheese.
 IP: [ Logged ] View Profile WWW Email
Steve

Position: Hiyah-weizen

Good luck to her! For every one of our readers who are godless heathens like me, well-wishes are acceptable to send them as well  :wink:

I also want to point out that not only does matt have a few drawn, we've got several weeks worth of scripts finished!

In other news, I got a local test server setup on the macbook so I can finish up work on the site while I'm on the train. For those of you that don't know, I started a new job last week but it comes with an hour on the train each way, so work on the site redesign has pretty much drawn to a halt. The design is actually done, and I finished my work on porting the database information before I went up to my family's for the holidays, but I need to actually do the coding. And since AT&T was kind enough to not allow tethering (yes, I'm one of *those* people) its hard to work on a website without internet access  :P So we'll see if I can manage to get some of it done in time for their triumphant return.
Steve
In  the meadow of sinful thoughts every flower's a perfect one
Kathy
Position: Drinker of Beast Ice

Yay signing up  :D

I hope everything goes well with the surgery, good luck!

Also, I have a hat for you when I see you again, Matt  8)
 IP: [ Logged ] View Profile Email
Matt

Position: Ninja with Hair Loss

Yay hats
I like cheese.
Steve

Position: Hiyah-weizen

Glad to hear she's doing well! I've got a data-access layer written as a welcome back present.  :o
Steve
In  the meadow of sinful thoughts every flower's a perfect one
« previous next »
Print
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to: