Fodi site logo

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Search:     Advanced search
+  Fodi at Baldninja.com
|-+  Fodi: The Forums
| |-+  News
| | |-+  Happy New Year!
Pages: [1]
Topic: Happy New Year!  (Read 4118 times) Print
Matt

Group: Administrator
Position: Ninja with Hair Loss

Happy New Year to everyone!  Make sure you don't do anything you don't enjoy, because you'll be stuck doing it all year apparently.  Man, I remember last New Years Day I fought off a zombie invasion and shit darn if I haven't been fighting off zombies left and right ever since.

Are you looking for a New Years Resolution you can keep?  Well, I can't help you there, but if you want to try, I could use some votes this month.  The more votes I get on day 1, the higher my initial rank and the more exposure we get.  Number 1 is impossible since the likes of Order of the Stick will forever slaughter me, but higher rank means more hits and that means I might actually stick around and draw this comic for a lot longer.  Thanks you for all your support, and tell your friends about us if you enjoy the comic.  I'm not sure when TWC and bCx roll over into a new month, but as soon as that happens, please help.

And just another reminder: The comic is in full color starting on the 3rd. This comes thanks to a helpful guy over at Casual Gamers.  Note only does he have an excellent comic that you should check out immediately after reading this cheesy news post, but he suggested that I should color my comic, and then taught me how to go about doing it (granted that he taught me how to do it in photoshop, and I have paintshoppro, but the process is remarkably similar).  I almost feel bad that I linked to order of the stick up there above his link.   So go visit him and shout some appreciation.

Enjoy the New Year!

Here's a sneak peak at the January voting incentive picture:
-------------------------------
I like cheese.
 IP: [ Logged ] View Profile WWW Email
« previous next »
Print
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to: