Fodi site logo

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Search:     Advanced search
+  Fodi at Baldninja.com
|-+  Fodi: The Forums
| |-+  News
| | |-+  Eyeskream
Pages: [1]
Topic: Eyeskream  (Read 3620 times) Print
Matt

Group: Administrator
Position: Ninja with Hair Loss

Hola muchachos! I have joined the eyeskream webcomics creaters group.  For your viewing pleasure, check out the links in the comic sidebar over there on the main page. (Where you are probably reading this, the main page, not the comics sidebar.  I hope you aren't reading news in the comic sidebar as that'd be weird.) These comics form the core essence of the webcomic group.  They also form the only essence.   Read 'em and like them.  Or like a select few, I won't stop you from excluding some, but you can't stop me from trying to promote the group collectively. Resistance is fuedal. Frugal. Whatever.

No realy sweeping changes occur because of this, except the ability for you to check out some other cool comics, at least three of which have really cool names.  We've also now got a little other forum over at eyeskream which you can check out, along with the forums of the other eyeskream comics, etc etc.  However, I'll be holding our own baldninja forum as home base, so you should post on the baldninja forums for extra secret goodness.  Did I mention there's a special etra forum for registered users?

So yeah. I accidentally upped my leg press weight by 35 pounds today instead of 20.  And I could press it no problem.  I now have pressed legs.

Edit: Your forum link now validates  :P  - Steve
-------------------------------
I like cheese.
 IP: [ Logged ] View Profile WWW Email
« previous next »
Print
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to: