Fodi site logo

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Search:     Advanced search
+  Fodi at Baldninja.com
|-+  Fodi: The Forums
| |-+  News
| | |-+  Time for Muffins! (And Incentive News)
Pages: [1]
Topic: Time for Muffins! (And Incentive News)  (Read 4076 times) Print
Matt

Group: Administrator
Position: Ninja with Hair Loss

The lineart for the celes drawing is done.  You can see that, as usual, by voting here.

You should really all be reading Muffin Time.  My buddy Bryan is very twisted and you should make him make you laugh.  He updates Mondays and Fridays.  Go, now! What are you waiting for?

I've been making Fodi Sims 2 characters.  Is there any interest in having me make them available?  I still haven't found the right hair mesh for Sally/Melinda, but the rest of them are working out pretty well.  I've got the main crew done as well as Susan, Sally, Ken and Linda, Bill, and a Bald Ninja or two.  It's fun times.  Let me know and I can maybe package them up and stick 'em on modthesims2.com.
-------------------------------
I like cheese.
 IP: [ Logged ] View Profile WWW Email
foidulus
Position: Aimless Driver

if you are going to draw a pretend blonde woman with a sword, you should at least draw Nancy!

That being said, I was right, the good general Celery IS probing her butt with that sword! :boohoo:
-------------------------------
ever Accepted Nancyless Chinese Yodels Whilst Imbibing Lovely Lagers Yet Our Undying Mores Always Residually Run Yesterday So O.K?
 IP: [ Logged ] View Profile Email
minignome
Position: Lesser Justice

I'm enjoying muffin times, thanks for the link.  Now if the layout wasn't so annoying.  I hate scrolling down to read the comic than scrolling back up to hit next to get through the archives.  Very funny however, give my thanks to your friend.
 IP: [ Logged ] View Profile Email
« previous next »
Print
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to: