Fodi site logo

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Search:     Advanced search
+  Fodi at Baldninja.com
|-+  Fodi: The Forums
| |-+  News
| | |-+  Zombie Sally + Update Schedule Update
Pages: [1]
Topic: Zombie Sally + Update Schedule Update  (Read 5115 times) Print
Matt

Group: Administrator
Position: Ninja with Hair Loss

Sally is finished!  I pretty much like how the final product turned out.  Check that out by voting here.

On to more important news... I utilised the mighty powers of math to determine when I'd need to cut back on updating to allow for the entirety of my startups.

Well, it turns out that starting Monday I'm going to cut back to a Monday/Wednesday/Friday update schedule until about Mid-July.  This will enable me to power up the Comicbuffer2000 so that the entire stretch from now until then will be covered and so I won't have to go on Hiatus.  Once all the startups are done, I'll resume my usual 5day/week schedule.

To help out with this change, I would greatly appreciate it if you'd share Fodi with your friends.  I love drawing and writing for the strip and any additional input and feedback is always appreciated, good or bad.

Also, why the heck do eighth graders need cell phones?  Not to mention the fifth graders who are carrying them around.  Holy crap.
-------------------------------
I like cheese.
 IP: [ Logged ] View Profile WWW Email
Dasha

Position: Soldier of Justice

>>Also, why the heck do eighth graders need cell phones? Not to mention the fifth graders who are carrying them around. Holy crap.<<

I don't know why 8th or 5th graders need them, but I got one for my kid (a 7th grader) because he's in Band and that means a lot of days when he doesn't ride home on the bus. Since we just switched from Sprint to Verizon, I figure it's easier (and cheaper) for him to call me from his cell to mine than it would be for him to call from the school phone to my cell. (And I don't use a land line, so.)
img]http://www.nightmasks.org/dasha-doll1.gif[/img]
I look like this. Really, I swear.
Beale
Position: Aimless Driver

Bah, walking X miles home (where X>1) builds character. :)
 IP: [ Logged ] View Profile Email
Dasha

Position: Soldier of Justice

Walking home without informing one's mother that one will be late, however, only increases the amount of time one spends grounded.

Plus, I hate getting calls from my parents like, "Hey, we just saw your kid walking down the street carrying his baritone, don't you ever tell him not to do that?" Yes, yes I do tell him not to do that. Walking three miles carrying a large musical instrument when you're the smallest person in class is not a good idea.
img]http://www.nightmasks.org/dasha-doll1.gif[/img]
I look like this. Really, I swear.
« previous next »
Print
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to: