Fodi site logo

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Search:     Advanced search
+  Fodi at Baldninja.com
|-+  Fodi: The Forums
| |-+  News
| | |-+  Classic Spruce-Up
Pages: [1]
Topic: Classic Spruce-Up  (Read 4739 times) Print
Matt

Group: Administrator
Position: Ninja with Hair Loss

I am debating going back and redrawing the "classic" Fodi strips.  I was reading through the classic archive a bit and realized that some of the story there is really not too bad, and since it forms the backstory of the current archive, it'd be really nice if it all looked more like the Fodi of today.

This would naturally be a gradual process, with the goal being eventually to recombine the archives again to form one whole cohesive story.

I'm not sure if I should keep the old versions around somewhere or just let them go by the wayside, however. What do you all think?
-------------------------------
I like cheese.
 IP: [ Logged ] View Profile WWW Email
Kathy
Position: Drinker of Beast Ice

I think you should keep the old classics around, if you do draw end up redrawing them sometime.
It's really cool to read through the archives, and see your art evolve. And they are after all the original works, I'm sure some people could appreciate that.

Though do I think classic Fodi in color and such would be awesome to see too!
Maybe add a new section to the site for new classics? (re-classic? classic evolved? classic strikes back? classic reloaded? classic, the re-imagining? etcetera)
 IP: [ Logged ] View Profile Email
« previous next »
Print
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to: