Fodi site logo

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Search:     Advanced search
+  Fodi at Baldninja.com
|-+  Fodi: The Forums
| |-+  Writing and Artwork
| | |-+  Something that needs to be critizised.
Pages: [1]
Topic: Something that needs to be critizised.  (Read 6530 times) Print
Gogo

Position: Aimless Driver

Well, I made this in about 4 hours. Everything was done is Photoshop and a mouse. (No tablet for me). Anyway, I need some critizisim as to what i could do better. I already need to repaint the background and add blue to the flame. But anything else would be very helpful.

Before:

After:

Put in some stuff.
 IP: [ Logged ] View Profile Email
minignome
Position: Lesser Justice

The link isn't working for me, after that more tips will follow!
Matt

Group: Administrator
Position: Ninja with Hair Loss

If you right-click on the broken image image, and then select view image, it will appear.  Sometimes images show up as borken if you don't manually view them.  The internets are stupid like that.

Also, I'd criticise, but I'm too busy being mesmerised by the fire.  And the lack of a horizon line that would make the perspective seem better.  And the giant fire ants(not shown).
-------------------------------
I like cheese.
 IP: [ Logged ] View Profile WWW Email
Gogo

Quote from: "Matt"
If you right-click on the broken image image, and then select view image, it will appear.  Sometimes images show up as borken if you don't manually view them.  The internets are stupid like that.

Also, I'd criticise, but I'm too busy being mesmerised by the fire.  And the lack of a horizon line that would make the perspective seem better.  And the giant fire ants(not shown).

Ok, I know for a fact that the horizon line is going to there. Along with trees. But that fire ants.... That might take some thinking about.
Gogo

Edited, please look back at first post.
« previous next »
Print
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to: